The question is, what is this "and so forth"?
Printable View
The question is, what is this "and so forth"?
But he won't be raising taxs on most of us.
I hope you are right but I think you are wrong while am not economist I am not igunert of the budget process and there is no way we will come close to balenceing the budget in the next 10 years under his plan and the Elaphant in the room is SS trust fund that is nothing but an off the books money source for the Congress is getting ready to become a drain on the system insted of the money tree that it has been at that point even with 0 new spending taxes will have to go up there is no way around it and it will not matter who is running the show at that time and all this new spending will make things worse...........
There are many more gun and gun related bans he supports. Just a few are complete ban on handguns, opposes right to carry, supported increasing the excise tax on firearms and ammunition by 500%, voted to ban most rifle ammunition commonly used in hunting, voted to allow the prosecution of people who use a firearm for self-defense in their homes, and the list goes on and on. Their is a good quiz on (www.gunbanobama.com) , try it to see if you are a match with him or not. :)
You're going to have to come with something a little more credible then an anti-obama website funded by the NRA.
Stop going after the low hanging frute and tell me where the money is going to come from since the tax hike on the 250K+ crowd?
after hearing the President ask for the creation of a health fund for "future use" it is plain to me that this will be nothing more than a new money tree for the Congress to borrow money from since it is all just numbers on paper anyway (I seem to remember Enron doing something simular to this how did that turn out for them?)
little gun fact:
you are 300% more likely to be shot and killed by a gun if you own a gun.
If you would look up some of those things that I listed you'll find out he has already voted on the majority of those while in Illinois as a senator. And I would like to know where you got your statistics from Biggin, your survey was probably taken near a high crime or large gang activity area. I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe on what you said.:confused:
its in the feb. issue of playboy, mentioned in the 20Q with some actor.
is it true? i really have no idea, is it as credible as a pro-nra website? probably
i have no problems with gun ownership or people having guns, as long as its done legally.